the weather is really affecting me negatively right now. I feel very un-invigorated and blasé. as a result, I've decided to take a break from screens for the week. I feel like that will help me reconnect with my creative self and find interesting alternative things to do.
a complete screen detox isn't possible since I work on a computer at work, but that will be my only screen time. at home I will be screen free. and even then, I think i'll avoid checking the news or twitter. I feel over saturated by media, and I need to have some breathing room.
yesterday was nice. I worked on my puzzle and listened to cbc all afternoon. it was good and I liked learning new things through the interviews.
today is officially 'blue monday' because people are feeling most impacted by the weather, and their new year's resolutions are slipping. thankfully, I feel my new years resolutions are still on track, and I'm enjoying the positive benefits they are bringing to my life. it's just the dark and the cold that's getting to me. ugh!
1 comment:
I like listening to cbc on my commute, and I especially like knowing you're listening to it, too! :)
Post a Comment