(yes, i do have an abnormally large gap between my toes)
Haha, you beat me to the toe gap comment. :PNice sock though!
i like your garden. and your socks.
i was "ridiculed" by my family as a child because of my toe gap. haha. i don't mind, it seems normal to me – perfect for flip-flops.thanks dawna! i'm pleased with both :)
Thanks for the Brownies and for sneaking in my house.... I was visiting with little r. I am so proud you for finishing your sock! yeah!
thank you. i'm not sure if i did the grafting properly, but it'll do. yay!
the books!
oh melinder, you'll all over the books. can't get ANYTHING past you ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
(yes, i do have an abnormally large gap between my toes)
Haha, you beat me to the toe gap comment. :P
Nice sock though!
i like your garden. and your socks.
i was "ridiculed" by my family as a child because of my toe gap. haha. i don't mind, it seems normal to me – perfect for flip-flops.
thanks dawna! i'm pleased with both :)
Thanks for the Brownies and for sneaking in my house.... I was visiting with little r.
I am so proud you for finishing your sock! yeah!
thank you. i'm not sure if i did the grafting properly, but it'll do. yay!
the books!
oh melinder, you'll all over the books. can't get ANYTHING past you ;)
Post a Comment