So I've arrived in Calgary and sending you a message from my iPod. It automatically adds caps to words. It's weird.
My flight was good. I watched 'take this waltz', which I've been interested in seeing. It was a little sad. It really struck me that people don't have to be unhappy to have an afraid, just growing apart from boredom. I know there are some who think it's silly to have boundaries in the bathroom with partners. But as demonstrated in that movie, other people can seem more appealing when they've never peed with you in the room (or vise versa). It's important to keep things fresh. While I miss Brendan already, it's probably good that we get to be apart every once and awhile, it makes coming back together that much more lovely.
Calgary is not what I excepted. It's still on the prairies and very flat. Plus, there's almost no trees. However, to the west there are some hills. When I imagine it covered in snow it looks a lot like iqaluit.
I've got to go. Marilyn and I are going over to the convention centre to see how set-up is going.
Sent from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment