I'm in t.o. I'm actually walking while typing because I don't wanna sit down again after a longish flight. For the first time ever, I'm not looking forward to another trip. I just wanna be home for a while. I better understand why my colleagues complain about traveling so much. I miss home. I miss my partner. I miss my friends.
I remember Sarah saying once that places visited are made special by the people they're shared with. My feeling right now is that calgary was just ok. My experience may have been different if shared. However, I've travelled alone enough times to know that it's not just my companions that make an experience enjoyable. It often has to do. With how alive it made me feel. If it broke me from a rut. That did not happen. Probably because I wasn't in need of a lift.
I'm back at work tomorrow. I have two lieu days from last weekend that I'll use later.
Blah. I'll bet you that this next flight - although only an hour - will feel longer than my last four hour flight.
Sent from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment