i usually really like setting new year's goals, but i don't think i'll bother this year. in 2014, i developed two good habits (flossing daily, and doing my dishes right after supper every day) and i didn't have to set them as goals to achieve them. both became important preventative actions. so i don't think i'll set any goals this year and just see what happens naturally. there are times and stages where life propels you, and other times when you propel life.
i'm still battling my cold and my stomach bug. in terms of full health, i would give my stomach an 8 out of 10 and my sinuses a 9 out of 10.
3 comments:
I just added this blog to my iPad. I've never done that before. I now feel very connected to you and also totally tech-savvy. srb
this bug life makes the ground very uneasy. may you be more euphoric than tipsy this year! add
Amazing post with beautiful examples. Very good for inspiration.Thanks for sharing !
blog Wordpress themes
ecommerce wordpress themes
Post a Comment