why am i home alone on a saturday night? this is seriously depressing.
i've uploaded my photos onto my flickr account.
this is a picture of me my first night in nairobi at the hotel. click the pic to go to see the others. i've gone pass the max number of photos so i'll upload more next month.
that's a picture of a nice girl! why does she have nothing to do on a saturday night!?!?!?
I'm home, now, too. my thing sucked.people are boring when they only want to hear themselves talk, and especially when they (think they) know everything. ya-a-awn.
4 comments:
I like how the curtains and bedsheets all match. How coordinated!
Thanks so much for coming to my party! I meant to show you the house, and offer you tea, but I'm a very forgetful hostess.
I showed James the link for the Goat from your blog and he was really surpised. He thought when I was going to the Goat, I was going to a farm!
hahaha, that's hilarious!
thanks for inviting me over. it was the highlight of my day :)
Nothing wrong with staying home on a Saturday night! I am too! Of course, I'm having a party at my house tonight, but still.. I'm at home! :)
I'm home, now, too. my thing sucked.people are boring when they only want to hear themselves talk, and especially when they (think they) know everything.
ya-a-awn.
Post a Comment