i am currently streaking my hair purple. actually, its more like a section or a stripe. i hope i like how it turns out.
this has been an emotional day. i hate crying at work. its embarrassing. my face doesn't hide the presence of tears very well. it gets puffy, red, blotchy and my eyes get glassy. oh well, on my second day as a 27 year old i'm reminded that i'm high-maintenance.
i feel like i'm preparing my "it was an honour just to be nominated" speech. i wish i was stoic and could hide how i feel. i think i'm about to be "let down gently", i'll be told "you're a really super girl... but...". oh well, that's what i get for not being able to contain myself.
well i just washed my hair and blew dry it. i think i like it. i'm glad i did it. i'm curious to see how it'll be in the morning light.
i guess that's all i have to say. i'm going to head for bed before the guillotine drops.
won't you come on down to the freak show?
6 comments:
i like to win, too. also-ran is less fun. wait and see.
also, you should know that while you were purpling, i have been turning green. i will do a post-xmas purpling i think. or maybe a pre-christmas. on va voir.
I look nasty when I cry too. Some people still can look decent when they cry, but not me!
ooh green. very festive of you. i think i'm going to do a double dose. re-purple the purple tonight with the left over dye. make it stronger. plus i didn't cover my roots super well.
who are these people who can maintain a decent look while crying!?! LET'S GET'EM!
I cried once, it was horrible and I swore I would never do it again. That's why from now on I just explain that my face is leaking tears of "Matt-ness". I encourage people to still hug and comfort me if this is happening, that way they can benefit from some of the escaping Matt-ness that will cause to them to have improved imaginations & finger nails.
It might happen soon, so be prepared...
Even Keel Matt
oh my goodness matt, you're so hilarious! thanks for making me laugh this morning :)
i feel i should clarify that the green is simply with envy, and cannot be sitnessed with the untrained eye.
Post a Comment