tears are good for washing... mostly saline. they are good for you. except for the headache they bring, but you will sleep it off.[u] [u] [u] [u] [u] [u] [u] [u] [u]
thanks beck. crying is a great release. i hope i mend and never look back.
that's so sad...why are you crying?? I don't know about you but, the second I shed a tear, I get the mother of all headaches!!I'm bad for crying though. I just need to see a Hallmark commercial and I start gushing crocodile tears.I hope that you feel better soon cyber friend.This too, shall pass.
Hope you are feeling better today. If it is a person who made you cry, maybe you need a life sized punching bag. If it is a concept, I don't have much in the way of suggestions to help.
it might be true that wild hearts can't be broken, but they can indeed be bruised.haha. i like that term - cyber friend :)
A heart may be broken (**sigh**I've SOOO been there)...but it still beats just the same.BOYS SUCK!!! (except my husband...he's cute!!).Want me to go and beat one up for you?!?!
haha not necessary. thanks for the offer though :p
Post a Comment
7 comments:
tears are good for washing... mostly saline. they are good for you. except for the headache they bring, but you will sleep it off.
[u] [u] [u] [u] [u] [u] [u] [u] [u]
thanks beck. crying is a great release. i hope i mend and never look back.
that's so sad...why are you crying?? I don't know about you but, the second I shed a tear, I get the mother of all headaches!!
I'm bad for crying though. I just need to see a Hallmark commercial and I start gushing crocodile tears.
I hope that you feel better soon cyber friend.
This too, shall pass.
Hope you are feeling better today. If it is a person who made you cry, maybe you need a life sized punching bag. If it is a concept, I don't have much in the way of suggestions to help.
it might be true that wild hearts can't be broken, but they can indeed be bruised.
haha. i like that term - cyber friend :)
A heart may be broken (**sigh**I've SOOO been there)...but it still beats just the same.
BOYS SUCK!!! (except my husband...he's cute!!).
Want me to go and beat one up for you?!?!
haha not necessary. thanks for the offer though :p
Post a Comment