brendan is pretty good at responding when I'm gagging and about to throw up. unfortunately, he learned the hard way that I will barf all over the floor if I don't have a bucket. usually a glass of water really helps my barf-impulse to pass, and he will bring me one when I need it. a few weeks ago, I threw up because I changed eamon's poopy diaper while Brendan was out (since them I have to cover my face with a shirt). eamon followed me to the washroom, and stood behind me as I heaved into the toilet saying "water, momma? water?" I thought that was very sweet, but said "it's ok, buddy, it's ok". once I was done and started to get my bearings again, I found that he'd brought me my cup of tea from the kitchen table and left it on the bathroom sink.
1 comment:
That is so sweet!!! I hope it eases for you soon. For me it is mints. I carry mints where ever I go. :D
Post a Comment