Tuesday, December 13, 2005

explosion

ok i need to address something for women everywhere.

tell me... what's up with the touching???

seriously... what's up with touchy men?!?!?

there's this guy at work who april has a huge crush on. however he's not available and yet he still flirts with her all the time. today though, he kicked it up a notch by touching her!!! do guys not know what that does to a girl??? it was awesome because she was all giggly and hyper when she was telling us about it and i was like "right on!!! now you know what i'm talking about!!" the touching its a dangerous thing.

now guys, my small male audience... don't touch a girl if you are:
a. not available
b. not into her "that way"

now i am refering specifically girls who are crushing on you. its mean. and insensitive.

on the other hand... if you do in fact like this girl (and are available) go ahead. touch her all you can!! its a good way of flirting. but ONLY in that situation. it makes a girl feel like mush inside. even if she seems calm on the outside she's melting on the inside.

i remember being at camp as a teenager. my friend derek had a serious girlfriend back home (who he eventually married), but he was overly friendly to the girls there. he kept touching them, giving them massages and so on. all the girls had crushes on him and were torn apart because they knew he had a girlfriend at home. now that's just mean. don't do that!!!

now you guys who are "just touchy guys" CUT IT OUT! is cruel and unusual punishment!

there is a feeling in me and i don't know why.
is there a feeling in you that you can't deny?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one of your small male audience, I need to know...

If a girl is not 'crushing on' me, and I touch her, will it initiate any kind of crushing? Like, that would be a really good thing to know. I would have powers then, POWERS!

yelsel said...

i'd have to say no on that one. sometimes it can have the opposite effect and make a girl creeped out. sad but true.

the line between romantic and creepy is very fine. very fine.

Anonymous said...

YES! and I know this, too. Esp. in working in retail with the touchy men and you're thinking HELLO? I WORK HERE. I'M NOT REALLY THIS NICE, I WANT TO SELL YOU STUFF. DINNA BE TOUCHIN' ME, BOY!
That is creepy.

Sorry this is late... I'm not reading you EVERY DAY, babe. :)