Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sealift


i have a problem with my eyebrows.

we lied on their bed and watched dr. horrible.

break your own glass ceiling.

8 comments:

Aphra said...

I loke your eyebrows :)

yelsel said...

i don't mind them, but they go a little crazy at inopportune moments.

i wonder if anyone notices the hatch in that photo. i like that. it was unintentional, that makes me like it even more :)

Gen said...

maybe you should just try to talk it out with your eyebrows. So often these things are never intentional!!

yelsel said...

hahaha. so true :D

Rachel said...

Yes, I noticed the Hatch. Probably because I spent a couple hours folding them last night.

Buddy said...

Dr. Horrible's awesome! I've seen it too many times already. :)

dawna said...

i didn't notice the hatch, but now that you mention it, i do... and i'm excited about it! i like your socks, too.

yelsel said...

and i will spend my next 3 lunch breaks cutting them....

i agree, dr. horrible is frickin hilarious. i heart billy.

why thank you. those are beckie's birthday present - her birthday was in april :S i'll send you the latest hatch asap!