banff mountain film festival world tour is coming to kingston on january 24th. i told some of you about it at storytellers tonight. i'm looking for some friends to go with, so let me know if you're interested in going. (watch the first 2 minutes or so of this clip, the rest is about the sponsors – the footage is still cool, but less essential). tix are sold at trailhead. i can't remember how much it costs, i wanna say 13 bux in advance and 15 at the door.
i decided during my drive home from work that i want to create a postcard and send it in to post secret. actually, i think i'll do about 5: a confession, an amusing tidbit, a love letter, a tragedy, and a thank you note. that will be one of two new things for january.
what is this dream that i'll never find.
what is this prayer that's stealing my mind.
3 comments:
I just love Post Secret! It's such an interesting concept.
Do you ever watch C.S.I. New York?? They have a story going on in the show right now about Post Secret!!
Those C.S.I. people have the coolest jobs!!!
I read Post Secret too...it's a curious combination of sad, funny, pathetic, tragic, and comforting.
Wow..i'm really out of the loop... what is post secret?
Post a Comment