Sunday, July 23, 2006

ironic

i can't believe my reality.

i'm frickin' stunned.

is this all i have to say? no, but i guess its all i can explain for now. although, i have to say, i've recently realized... some day its not going to matter. i like that. its not a negative thing, its liberating.

well i got pooped on by a seagull today. it was weird! i've never had that happen to me before, i hope it never happens again!!

seriously, reality is so much stranger that fiction. you COULD make this stuff up, but it wouldn't be believable. like my kat for example. and dixie. they are the strangest kats ever. you couldn't imagine such bizarre felines.

well aside from my most recent... shocking event, its been a nice day. i like how i'm making a big deal out of a non-event. something that will, admittedly, mean nothing to me someday. but alas, i'm a drama queen. that's my lot in life.

man, i've got to go back to work tomorrow. hmph. oh well. what can you do? i hope its alright, that i don't have a crappy day. i need to grocery shop, and i hope to buy rhonda a picnic table. ok, i need to start budgetting. if i'm going to kenya, i need all the money i can muster. please, please make me accountable! i need to be like melissa.... she's awesome and cool and calming...

i should go. girls night.

surprise sometimes
will come around
i will surprise you sometime
i'll come around

10 comments:

devious said...

I've heard getting pooped on is good luck.

I dunno if I believe it, but it's what I heard.

Rachel said...

Geez, Lesley! I sure wish I knew what the heck you were talking about half the time! Oh well, it keeps me coming back, anyway.

Hope your life feels a little calmer soon.

dawna said...

i wish i knew too, les! i do know you're being vague on purpose... here's me, sending love and hugs your way. feel better soon.

yelsel said...

oh girls, i wish i could explain it. but pspd is not a "secure location". i have to admit... its one of my favourite topics. but alas, its a can of worms you'd probably rather not open, because its apparently bottomless.

Rachel said...

I love bottomless cans of worms - when they don't belong to me! But I understand the security issues of PSPD. There are certain things I don't even allude to on my blog. I don't think I have your gift for vagueness!

yelsel said...

i might subtle, but i bet you know more than you think you do. you just don't know the key players, but you know most of the story. the months gone by, the ups and downs.

Anonymous said...

I'm so outta the loop! Oh well..

They DO say being pooped on is good luck! Though I think they say that just to make the person feel better. :)

yelsel said...

bud, you're actually WAY more in the loop than you think you are. i'd say you're about 65 to 75 percent in the loop. think back.

i had a dream about you recently or something.

Rachel said...

Yeah, I sometimes have the feeling I know more than I think I do, too. Sometimes I actually feel like I know exactly what you're talking about, including the key players. But I'm never sure, so I think, How could I? Anyway, I do so enjoy your blog, long entries and all. (That comment should go with your newest post, but I was already posting here, so it's all jammed into one).

yelsel said...

hmm, interesting. i wonder... how good ARE your piecing together skills? well i like to keep you on your toes.