I've hardly eaten any meat since getting here because its a)expensive b)takes up a lot of room in the small fridge shelf I've been allocated c)takes serious effort to cook and clean up, which can be annoying when 2 or 3 other people are trying to cook their dinner at the same time as you. But hot dogs-cheap, easy, microwaveable...Perfect!
7 comments:
mmm.... hot dog. it's so sad that they are pretty much the lowest form of food available. I do love them. and now I'm craving one - thanks Les!
hot dogs are comfort food for me...especially when chopped up and in mac and cheese...mmmm
My friend's 5 year old told her today that what he'd like to do when he grows up is to climb inside a gigantic hotdog and explore it.
I've hardly eaten any meat since getting here because its a)expensive b)takes up a lot of room in the small fridge shelf I've been allocated c)takes serious effort to cook and clean up, which can be annoying when 2 or 3 other people are trying to cook their dinner at the same time as you. But hot dogs-cheap, easy, microwaveable...Perfect!
Hot dogs are tolerable. Hamburgers are what God created to make us truly happy.
The end of a wiener looks like a pig's anus.
That's because it is a pig's anus.
oh my goodness...
i love how many comments that got!! that's awesome!!!
you guys rock!!
Post a Comment