these are my kitties. they're brother and sister.the girl's name is honey, and the boy's name is pekoe.

the picture on the top is pekoe. he's a silver tabby and is slightly cross-eyed. it's adorable.the picture on the bottom is honey. she's a brown tabby and is wheezing a little bit because she's getting over a cold.
i'm gonna have to get them fixed asap because they're siblings, and i don't want any funny business going on.
i got my heart monitor off yesterday. i'm so glad, i'm allergic to the tape and my skin is all red and itchy. having this electronic device stuck on my body was a funny experience, i liked to imagine that i was undercover and was bugged.
ah, the weather is SO beautiful out. i always say i love summer, but i love spring too, and i also like fall. i drove with the window down and basked in the sunshine.
it's a hard parade,
just be courageous.
16 comments:
they look like they will keep you busy and amused! congrats!
what lovely kitties, and wonderful names... yay for kitties! yay for spring! yay for getting that heart monitor off!
they're very, very sweet. my heart is warm :)
Congrats on the kittens! I'm glad they're warming your heart. My dad has a bird named Pekoe!
Now that the heart monitor's off, I hope you have a clean bill of health.
you're dad had a bird named pekoe!?! crazy. i thought i was being original... that's ok. it's still an awesome name :)
as long as the 2 pekoes don't meet everything will be fine :)
aw!!!! so great! i'm happy that you have kitties now. pekoe and honey. i hope they aren't all growed up by the summer! :D
:D
i'm ridiculously happy. i'm charmed by them ;)
let's see... by summer.... they'll sort of be teenagers, they'll be about 7 months. so they'll still be pretty kitty like, maybe just in personality, but we'll see. WOO-HOO!
i think it is only natural that kitties make you gleeful. i too get a little bubble of glee about my furry friends. (what's the deal with my hallmark sentences??!)
i can't believe i actually considered giving them up...
Hi Les, I'm so glad that you found what you were searching... (^_^) I thanks God for that. They looks so cute. I'm sure that everybody who saw theme is already in love with ?! Isn't it ? So, congratulations for your two babys ;) I'm smilling when I imagine you with... Thanks for you email. I miss you my friend
you are blessed with kittens!
it's true, i'm blessed with kittens and so much more :D
vinc' you're going to have to come visit to meet the two new little ones ;)
Leslie!! they are adorable! can i come over and play? ;)
My dad's birds are Earl and Pekoe. They came by their names because of tea and their colours. Earl is a grey cockatiel (earl grey) and Pekoe is an orange canary (orange pekoe).
Your little kitties are toooo cute.. Im so glad you got both.. I use to have brother and sister kitties.... its nice that you didnt separate them.... We got Zip in Belleville....
ya, i'm really glad i got them both too. it was a good decision. i didn't realize you got zip there too. neato!
Post a Comment