melinda and i just watched "running with scissors" it was a little on the creepy side. and now i'm waiting for her to be ready for me to drive her home.
i met up with her at the goat today, it was really funny to walk in the door and to find her sitting at a table with beckie and her friend kate. its like "worlds colliding" or "realities merging". as i sat there, i thought about how they are my two friends who moved far away and now i was sitting with them both at the same time at the goat.
we had basmati rice and pizza for dinner. with ginger ale.
i want to have good news to report
every time i come up for air.
4 comments:
I can't say I have ever eaten pizza with rice before. Pizza has always seem a stand alone food.
I just bought the movie 'saved'. It is really funny. My favorite dialogue is:
-There's only ONE reason a girl would visit Planned Parenthood (knowing look)
-To plant a pipe bomb?
-ok 2 reasons
You can borrow it if you like!
Ginger ale rules.
I liked 'Saved' too, although I found it a bit uncomfortable in parts because it pretty acurately depicted many parts of my own past. It said some great things, though.
never take food for granted my friends...
i've seen it 3 times. its true, sometimes its painfully accurate. yikes. my favourite part is:
- doesn't it bother you that he can't walk?
- HE CAN'T WALK??????!!?
ok melinder, i won't.
Post a Comment