melissa and i had success at the library today. no one can ever accuse me of not giving something a second shot. it didn't have the main book i was looking for, but it did have a book of poetry by sylvia plath that i've been wanting to read. i've never read a book of poetry before (except for that jewel book with melinda on barrie street). as melissa and i walked down bagot street i read aloud to her, she giggled as she protected me from on-coming traffic.
we are here. they are there. i wonder if ever both shall meet.
if for some reason i am tardy,
it's cause i went out last night to party.
2 comments:
It is good that you had someone to protect you from oncoming traffic. I think I need that even if I'm not reading poetry.
Sylvia Plath is one of my favourites. I hope you're enjoying her. She has this one poem about mushrooms that's phenomenal - my all time favourite poem.
Post a Comment