Sunday, September 24, 2006

centred

hey...

i'm tired. i wanted to go to bed early tonight, but i got watching this stand-up comedian on the comedy network. he was soooo funny. i had a great time. the maxipad was filled with my laughter.

its been a heck of a day... busy, tiring, rewarding, good. i think living room went well tonight. i can't be bothered to tell you about it, i've already debriefed via email. just trust me that it went well and was fun. it's worth all the anxiety. i'm grateful for the gravol though.

i wonder what adventures this week holds. i smile to myself, because it could be many glorious things. or it could hold many a stomach ache. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

we showed my other flick at church today. i'll try to put it on youtube so those of you who are not local or those of you who missed it can see it. several people thought it was better than the first one. i do really like movie editing. its fun.

well i send this mediocure entry out with love from me to you :)

you know i try so hard for you.

4 comments:

Vincent said...

Yes, I can confirm, and everybody can too... It was a gret firt "Living Room" for 2006-2007 !!
And "COME ON LESLEY", you can talk so easily :) I'm going to miss you too my friend. I will come back, sure. Good preparations for Kenya, talk to you soon.

yelsel said...

why thank you vincent, the frenchman with the barely french last name.

what do you mean, i can talk so easy? hmm, i'm very curious.

Vincent said...

Hmmm, I will tell you later, even if I think I did (I don't know) but like that, you must absolutly spend time with me before Oct. 9th... (^_^) No choice :p

yelsel said...

no, you didn't tell me. i'd remember. "just like that" ;) ok, ya, lets hangout.