Tuesday, September 26, 2006

model A

well, its been a peculiar week already. and its only tuesday. AND i'm clearly in a pickle with getting to T.O.

i'm still borderline overwhelmed, however, i got a good chunk of my dishes done tonight while talking to little r on the phone. i worked on the standard for a bit, got the inside done. tomorrow night, i've got to get this weeks living room stuff planned out. see, its all fun stuff i need to be doing (aside from the housework), but there's just so much of it to be done. humph.

you know what i kind of hate? i hate that emailing or letter writing is a one sided conversation in which i blab on and on about me. this bothers me. but i'm afraid that there's not much that can be done about it. that's what correspondence is, telling the other person how you are. but the weird thing is, that i write these people because i miss them or want to hear how their doing, and yet spend the whole time talking about me. that's just dreadful.

oh, you know what? i was very shocked seeing me in the living room movies. i'm much different than i thought i am. first of all, i'm smaller than i thought – i always think of me as a big person. and i'm more... umm, hard to say, softer maybe? less tough than i thought? sillier? it was kind of eye opening. oh i know! my voice is way more silly than i thought it is, i always thought i had a kind of low and manly voice. that's it! i'm more girly than i thought i am. huh, interesting revelation.

anyway, i'm gonna try to be in bed soon. perhaps this way, i won't get back into bed 4 times when i'm supposed to be getting ready for work. its been cold in the night-time, time to dig out more blankets. i'm renowned for my heap of blankets.

what can i tell you? what can i possibly say?
i guess that i missed you. i guess i forgive you.
i'm glad you stood in my way.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Maybe that's why I always avoid situations where I know I'll be on video, and I certainly avoid having things like my wedding videod, - I'm afraid to find out how I really look! I found your revelation of watching yourself on video to be fascinating to read. So, is it good or bad that you're more girly than you though?

yelsel said...

um, i think its a good thing. just something i'll have to get used to. its kind of nice actually.

Aphra said...

I thought the video on Sunday was hilarious! Had me in stitches. The good kind anyway.

'i hate that emailing or letter writing is a one sided conversation'-
kind of like blogging most of the time? sometimes I write something and someone comes up to me and talks to me about it and I'm like did I write that? And I don't remember because it's not interactive and you don't get the feedback to remember it.
if that makes sense.

yelsel said...

thanks aphra, i'm glad you liked the movie :)

ya, blogs are similar, and yet different since its a "weblog", its an online journal. so it makes sense, plus, no one HAS to read it if they don't want to.

but ya, i know what you mean.