vinc' told me yesterday that i'm the kind of girl who doesn't know what she wants. hmm, i hope that's not the case. i've always thought of myself as someone who knows exactly what she wants... in that moment. i guess i do change my mind often. i'm kind of glad he pointed that out, because it actually explains a lot.
there's something in the shades of grey.
5 comments:
do you mean marc?
it is hard to know what we want for any time other than now, because we don't know how the future will change us. i guess that's why we have to trust God, that He knows what He is doing, because I'm a little clueless.
well said aphra :)
i'll have to explain that to marc ;)
I've always known what I want: more tools.
BTW...
Did you get in too late last night to blog? Or are you just trying to warm us up to not hearing from you while you are in Kenya?
hmm, more tools? won't you eventually have every kind there is?
umm, i will opt to keep my reason a mystery... ;)
Post a Comment