walking down princess street today, my feet felt constrained. so i took off my shoes and walked barefoot. this was not the "urban centre" part of princess, more the "broken-glass/dirty syringe" part, but i fine. no cuts, just black soles. it was fun, and felt more natural. my feet were made for walking.
i'm gonna be bad and just get into bed.
don't bother calling back.
no really, don't bother.
3 comments:
hey I was walking up princess today but didn't see you walking down (shoeless or not). Not sure I can tell the urban center part from the broken glass part. Now that Martha's has moved into our neighbourhood, I'm starting to recognize the regulars.
oh you rebel you!
i love how there is an up and down to princess street.
oh melissa, you know me and my crazy going to bed routine. sometimes even good habits are hard to break.
Post a Comment