"In terms of the unemployed, of which we have over a million-and-a-half, I don't feel particularly bad for many of these people."
- Stephen Harper speaking in Montreal, 1997 (Sourced from Rebel Youth magazine, Fall-Winter Edition 2006)
I'm deeply disturbed. THIS is who we're trusting for job creation?
i think it's official... this man has no heart!
- Stephen Harper speaking in Montreal, 1997 (Sourced from Rebel Youth magazine, Fall-Winter Edition 2006)
I'm deeply disturbed. THIS is who we're trusting for job creation?
i think it's official... this man has no heart!
2 comments:
Certainly sounds scandalous. But I always worry about statements like this taken out of context. Most of us could sound pretty disgusting if folks were allowed to take a sentence or two out of our conversations. Did the rest of his speech carry the same tone?
I don't know if the rest of his speech carried the same tone, but I've heard this tone through a lot of other things he's said and done. He's definitely consistent over time...
Post a Comment