well... i'm happy to say that my weeks of sickness and exhaustion is the result of a little bouncing baby. we had an ultrasound this morning, which confirmed my positive pregnancy test. the baby is 6 cm big, and appears to be perfectly formed :) at one point, with the 4D view, it looked like the baby was dancing! it was very neat, and it got a little tear-eyed. partly from joy, and partly from relief. seeing that little baby made all my nausea and barfing worth it.
so now all I need is to find out if I'm getting laid off or not. if i do, that's fine. I'd get a severance package up until the start of my mat leave. and I'd really enjoy spending my time parenting and volunteering. but that might not happen. so if not, hopefully they'd slot me into a spot that i like for the next 6 months.
1 comment:
Congrats! That's very exciting! Praying you start to feel better soon
Post a Comment