i love how melinda can tell when i'm bored. sometimes it can be annoying when i'm trying to hide it, but its an interesting thing for her to notice.
i love how insane being a girl can be.
today when i was helping melinda move she gave me a bunch of stuff to store at my house while she's away. i'm pretty happy about that because i've been feeling my place was lacking a lot of the details that make a house feel homey. one thing i really need is a surface rug. i'm all about the surface rugs and my living room really needs one. finding a spot for all her magazines forced me to get more organized. things i've been delaying doing finally got done. i was going to start setting up my room a little more, its been left in its semi finished state for too long. but then vinc' came online and that was my first chance to talk to him since he got back from northern quebec. so needless to say... nothing in my room got done. i think doing my housework has left me sneezy.
i have to admit, my one drawing a day routine has slipped. i hope to get back on course. maybe not every day, but several times a week. here's another confession for you, my musical guilty-pleasure is "escape" by enrique iglesias. i know, its strange. everything about me tells me NOT to like that song, but its just so dancy i can't help it.
this is a funny time of year. people coming, people going. odd.
well i'm going to get going myself. to my surface rugless living room that is. i need to do somemore knitting, i'm anxious to finish my current project. tootles!
like ice cream too close to the playground
i'm no good for you but you still want me around
7 comments:
gonna be like an ice cream cone
better be quick, gonna be long gone
you know what all the coming and going is making me realize? i still haven't learned the lesson of priorities!! you gotta do the important things first! and the important things are not necessarily the urgent things.
**ps sorry for the deletion. I made a typo and there's no way to edit comments, only delete and redo.
jeepers. well its NOT ok. take your typos and scadatle.
how's that for a typo?
well to be fair, I didn't know the deleted comment would appear "comment deleted". jeesh.
what in the heck were you doing up at 1:40am? I also was up because my neighbours had another screaming match. seriously people, either problem-solve or end it. I'd settle for more appropriate times for screaming, even.
i was knitting.
What's your latest knitting project?
I always find that the surest way to make sure I give up on something completely is to tell myself I'm going to do it every day. I have much better success with my endeavours if I tell myself I can do them whenever I feel like it.
that is good advice. i need to do that.
well, i'm knitting a blue throw-pillow cover for my red futon. but... one of the things melinda gave me was hordes of yarn that belonged to the girl who lived in her house before her. she has all these unfinished projects along with the wool (really weird). anyway, i found one that's perfect for my coffee table/trunk, so i casted it off and done!
Post a Comment