after being delayed in the arctic for 3 days, beckie finally arrived in ontario. she was going to drive down to kingston and stay overnight at my place. however, she had car trouble and is at the moment trying to find a bus that will take her to toronto. i feel badly for beck, she has the worst luck ever.
speaking of crappy use of time. i drove half way home today before i realized i forgot my purse at work. i only do things like that when i'm excited about leaving, which makes it all that much more disappointing to have to go back again. it added an extra half hour to my commute. how sucky. i would've just left it there until tomorrow, but i needed to get groceries.
while i was at food basics i bought some bran flakes. i'm excited. i'd forgotten how much i like bran flakes.
sometimes i do well. sometimes i don't. most times i learn a little something, and avoid taking a rake in the face. i'm glad.
if these thoughts were trees we'd be surrounded.
5 comments:
I love that you're excited about bran flakes. Haha!
crap, I'm excited about bran flakes for you. I only ever remember I love them when I'm pregnant.
I was going to write EXACTLY what Jill did!
That's because great minds think alike, Rach.
hahaha. thank you everyone for your support :)
Post a Comment