lately i've noticed that people laugh when i'm not joking. i say something with complete seriousness but people laugh because they find it funny. it's not bad. i know they're not laughing at me, and that it's probably a sign that they enjoy my company. i suppose that somethings are funny, even when they're true - sometimes BECAUSE it's true. i remember talking with my mom years ago and she remarked that i'm funny because i tell a good story. i'm not particularly a jokey person who can say a well-timed zinger, but i tell a story in a humorous way. maybe that's all it is. why i make people laugh when i'm being serious.
lately koe-koe has been super cuddly. he laid on the couch with me the other night for a long while and didn't even squirm or try to bite me. then that night he laid beside me in bed when i was going to sleep. i like it. it reminds me a little of having a dog. i don't know if this will be a new normal for him or he was just in need of some company just then.
lately koe-koe has been super cuddly. he laid on the couch with me the other night for a long while and didn't even squirm or try to bite me. then that night he laid beside me in bed when i was going to sleep. i like it. it reminds me a little of having a dog. i don't know if this will be a new normal for him or he was just in need of some company just then.
wanderin' aimless - or so it seems.
1 comment:
Hmm... I wonder if people sometimes laugh because you sometimes have a quirky, unusual way of expressing things. And it brings out joy and laughter. I agree that it's not a bad thing. I always enjoy hearing your stories and I like that even when they are completely serious, they are told in an often unexpected way. Unexpectedness can bring on laughter, too. Remember when you first told me you were dating Brendan? I laughed because it was so unexpected to me, not because I found it particularly funny.
Post a Comment