Monday, February 04, 2013

scandic

well... I made it back to the hotel safely, after enduring another adventure at dinner. it's too long to write right now, but involved a restaurant that would take credit cards after I'd given my last ten euros to the taxi driver to get back to my neighbourhood, and me sitting with a nice non-english speaking German couple who took pity on me. hahaha. with some time between then and now I can laugh at my gong-show of a day.

today went much better and I'm very happy. still almost no access to the Internet, but just enough to check in.

Emma and I are just heading out for dinner then will go up the Berlin tv tower (the tallest structure in Europe - google it).

my new work mates are very nice and it was a productive day.

I hope you're well!! I'm going to login to the pay-as-you-go Internet at the hotel tonight. yesterday I thought 4 euros an hour was too expensive, but I've changed my mind. I'll just charge it to the room.

ok talk to you again soon!!

Sent from my iPod

No comments: