Monday, September 21, 2015

medical mystery solved

I went to the hospital last night shortly after midnight. my headache was not getting better despite the painkillers I tried and I also became feverish, achey all over and nauseated. brendan and I decided I should take a cab and he stayed behind with eamon.

it was a slow process (nearly two hours from the time I decided to go in), but I didn't feel rushed because I'd already decided not to go to work. I didn't mind the wait once I had a bed to lie on.

long story short, I have a uti and all that other stuff were just side effects. they gave me a wack of pills and I eventually felt much better. my headache persisted a little, but is now pretty much gone. I haven't needed any else for it.

I could hear eamon crying this morning, calling "mommy, mama" when brendan went in to get him up. it really breaks my heart. I wish I could just not go back to work..

Sent from my iPod

No comments: