yesterday I was feeling super crumby because of the weather, but things are looking up!
both yesterday and today I went outside for a lunchtime walk in the minus 20 and 23 temperature. there is almost no shelter at my office, since it's this wide open space and the wind blows right through from the lake. but I was bundled up and sometimes i shielded my forehead with my mitten. it was mostly super cold when walking into the wind, walking away wasn't so bad. I'm actually really proud of myself and it makes me feel good (both physically from getting the exercise and fresh air, AND mentally). I'm going to try to keep it up. yesterday was beautiful, the sky was bright blue and the snow was so crisp and white. it was very picturesque. today, not so much, but I mostly walked with my face down anyway. it made me consider getting a balaclava.
No comments:
Post a Comment