Sunday, July 04, 2010

tuk-tuk

is anyone reading this thing? it seems no one comments anymore, so i don't know if anyone is tuning in. that's ok, it's nice to keep a record for myself.

things are going great here in phnom penh. it's stinking hot and i can't make it thru the whole day without stopping for a shower midway thru the afternoon. we're learning to navigator ourselves pretty well. we accidentally scored with the location of our hotel. it's in a prime spot close to everything. traffic is CRAZY. we've seriously never seen anything like it in our lives. motos (motorcycles) just drive right at each other thru intersections and yet they don't crash. it took us some time to learn how to cross the street.

i'm nearly out of time, so i'll right tomorrow! we're going to bed soon, but have a nice day!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy honeymooning! Safe travels. Luv Samantha

Aphra said...

I always read but I don't often have anything worth saying.
Glad it sounds like you are having a GREAT time!

Kristy said...

I read daily...but don't always comment...Kristy, your lurker from the maritimes :)

jordin said...

I havent commented because i havent had internet, and thus havent ben able to enjoy your blog until today!

devious said...

I was out of contact, but I'm catching up now... instead of packing like I'm supposed to be :P