Monday, January 14, 2013

baa

i was thinking as i drove home from work... that elton john has a lot of good songs. i like his songs. they're very poetic. i understand this is because of his lyricist. i like his lyrics. i'm tempted to buy an elton john album. maybe a greatest hits album.

i was also thinking today that i should floss more often. flossing is one of those things that i know i should do more, but just don't. so maybe instead of having it hanging over my head as a 'should', i can just do it. my mouth would be in good shape and my dentist would be pleased with me. for some reason, the only time i think to floss is when i'm in my cubicle. and i'm pretty sure that's ones of those things that should be done in privacy or at least the washroom. every once and a while i can hear someone clipping their nails in the cubicle and it really grosses me out. i really shouldn't have double standards.

it's official! i have a bump. someone at work noticed it and commented today, so it's not my imagination! i have a baby bump!

wake me up when you're home.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

clipping nails in public IS gross Les. People do it in my waiting room at work on a fairly regular basis. I always very pointedly cover my coffee when they do.

rab said...

I had an employee who flossed in the vehicle on a business trip once many, many years ago. Only once. And she wasn't driving at the time. One other thing. I must confess that, though I don't clip my nails, I often pull out my razor-sharp knife and give my nails a good paring! Only once in a while do I slip. Now that is gross.

Lesley said...

i once had a car-pooler (not carpooler paul) who would bite his nails then spit them out on the floor of my car :S

i definitely wouldn't floss in front of people. gross!