Saturday, July 20, 2013

junior mister

sometime very soon I need to find time to write out our birth story before I forget the details. right now my baby eamon is nursing so it's not the best time. even though I'm able to write this short message on my iPod. I think I'll write in chunks here and there whenever I get opportunities.

I will say now that things unfolded the exact opposite as we'd hoped. however that does not lessen the experience or the empowerment in any way. i feel good about the birth and have no doubts about my performance or ability - especially considering the circumstances. for that, and much more, I'm very thankful.

Sent from my iPod

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Know the feeling very well of things not going as planned. In the days, weeks, months that followed, where I doubted and questioned, I kept reminding myself that in the end, what I am most grateful for, is that I have a healthy baby boy! Anything else pales in comparison for me. Praying for strength over the next few weeks with all the joys and challenges they will bring :)

Rachel said...

I love your ability to be positive and see the bright side, Les. I'm so glad you feel good about Eamon's birth, even though it wasn't what you were planning on.