hahahahaha, you know what i realized?? i have this note from melinda taped to my monitor as a reminder to not do stupid things. no one ever sits at my computer other than me so i've never thought anything of it. but i realized that michel totally would have seen it yesterday. ahahaha, its a really funny note. i WOULD tell you what it says, BUT i know without a doubt that you'd ALL know what it means, inspite its obsurity and you'd be like "huh? oh she... ahhh...". i'm sure you're thinking "oh no, not me, i won't know what its referring to" but believe me.... you would.
i read once "when you are in the middle of a story it isn't a story at all, but a confusion. its only afterwards that it becomes anything like a story at all". i'd have to agree with that. you have to keep in mind every day that THIS is your life, and not some prelude. there's this person i know who is unhappy with how her life has turned out, and spends her time mopping about it. and i just want to shake her and say THIS IS YOUR LIFE! START LIVING IT OR THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE WILL BE THAT YOU WASTED IT COMPLAINING!! gotta love that john lennon line "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans". i am now. i only exist in this moment.
i am neither the victim or the villian of this story.
13 comments:
"It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive"
- jon bon jovi
p.s. bee gees rock
i think you might have a problem.
who has a problem? me? because charnish is posting on pspd? or does he have a problem for posting on my blog?
actually, i've always thought that charnish didn't know i existed. i know its weird. i realize i've met him and we've hung out at least once that i can remember. but its like he's your friend who i've heard you talk about and yet... i don't know. i'm talking nonsense.
what's up with quoting bonjovi on my blog??
it's called randomness.
more like an utter insult...
just kidding
udder?
your pine street place is cool. jon bon jovi is cool. I thought it would be nice to make a bridge of cool; one great bridge linking all corners of this fair cool land, a mare usque ad mare. that, and bon jovi has awesome hair. and all girls deep down I think love him.
oh for a second there i thought you said deep down you love him.
aww crap!! now i have bonjovi stuck in my head. argh...
deep down charn does love bon jovi. especially his hair.
I love what you're saying about living your life, owning up to the choices we've made, not being a victim. I used to live like that, the victim part, I mean. Now I feel much freer, because I've made decisions and followed them, taken responsibility for what's turned out good... and bad :) It's a real lightbulb moment when we realize we don't just have to let life or the wind take us where we'll go, or let others decide things for us. It's so much better, way less exhausting. I'm a much happier person. And way more energetic! Cheers to you Les!
wowee! leslee has been thinking!
I like the living in the moment thing... because, really, you could get hit by a bus while you're sitting in a cafe, and then what? nuthin', that's what.
takes off the "ever after" pressure, too.
wow laney, that was a really long/awesome post. i totally agree with you, i'm so glad you can relate!
beckie... in all these years you've known me ;) have you ever known me not to think WAY TOO MUCH!!!
hahaha... sometimes it does feel like years!!!
i mean that in a nice way
Post a Comment