christmas shopping is time consuming. i went to three different dollar stores looking for this little tripod thing for my mom. i'm pretty tired, but had things i wanted to do at home before hitting the hay early. i'm pretty exhausted, however, there's only two more days of work before my christmas break, so i'm just biding my time.
i had my performance evaluation today, it went very well. i got a lot of 'superior results' and 'role models' considering i've spent my life being mediocre at everything, it feels great to excel at something. i'm not saying i'm not good at stuff, i'm just saying that there has always been someone else better than me at everything i do. i was a crappy student all the way to oac, and even in college i was just average. it's interesting to me that everything that makes me really great at my job are not things i was taught in a classroom.
does anyone want to go christmas shopping with me on saturday? i only have 5 more things to get. i got a christmas gift from the knickers today. i wasn't sure if i should have got her something too. i don't think so. i think it's a kind of thank you gift. it's this really nice pottery thing for putting spoons on when you're cooking. its really pretty. she clearly was thinking of me when she picked it, because it suits my place really well.
if i could book your life story out from the library i would.
this'll be the last time i ever do your hair.
4 comments:
Just wanted to remind you to save a lunch or something for me when I'm in town! :)
My boss got me a bottle of wine. However, I don't drink. This is what he gets me every year. This year I told him that I don't drink BEFORE he gave me the bottle (it came up in convo for some reason) and he still gave me the bottle. Maybe not next year though! He gives me this every year and I just give him a card. I don't think I would know what to get him, if I had to think about getting him anything.
Hmmmm. Where I work, they give me gifts and I say thank you. Please don't tell them that your bosses give you gifts.
yup! i have that jotted in my head.
aphra, you should just regift the wine bottles he gives you.
ok bob. i promise.
Post a Comment