hahaha, you have NO idea how close to home you hit.
i wish i'd ignored external pressures. i wish i'd stuck to my instincts, they ARE there for a reason. usually to help us avoid danger. but i can't blame other people, they were only trying to empower me.
i read a quote the other day that said "if we all did the things we are capable of doing we would literally astound ourselves". i know i'm capable of more, i want to challenge the invisible barriers that inhibit me. although, i'm more daring than i give myself credit for, it's not usually until i become aware of other people's fears that i consider if what i'm doing is not feasible. and then i chicken out. i fully intended to kite-board when i'm visiting beckie, it wasn't until she alluded to her own apprehension about it that it occurred to me that it may be more challenging than i thought. i'm still gonna do it. i want to prove to myself that i can.
i really don't like mixed messages.
i would like to hug shawn's brazilian girlfriend every time i see her from now on. and i vow to some day learn how to pronounce her name.
i think i need to get back into puzzles. al and i were talking about my puzzles on saturday when he was here, then my dad pointed them out too. i still have two set up on the back porch that i completed in summer 2006. i don't really have a good place inside to work on them, but i really like doing puzzles, it's really relaxing. then when i went to joy's place to get the mattress she gave me a bunch of puzzles from tim's mom, she thought i might like them. maybe i'll start one tonight if i get the chance. for now i need to go ellipticate.
the ball is in your court.
hey... i'm in need of some new tunes. what's everyone into these days??
this is how it works
you're young until you're not
you love until you don't
you try until you can't
you laugh until you cry
you cry until you laugh
and everyone must breathe
until their dying breath.
6 comments:
Shawn's girlfriend is a real sweetie. I don't think I say her name properly either.
whitey
the flirts
dolly parton
masha qrella
bonobo
chromatics
the knife
howard jones
sally shapiro
I'm already doing way more than I'm capable of. Maybe I'm a great actor 'cause no one seems to notice that I've gone way beyond my potential. Or maybe that's just one of the great things about success. Once you're headed in the right direction, no one notices you're really totally messed. But then I'm sure you know all about that. Success, I mean.
Bob, you crack me up. Lesley, would you like a mix cd?
kendall payne. she's on itunes... i have her grown cd.
Post a Comment