Wednesday, January 25, 2006

some people have beards

HELP, HELP, THIS WOMAN NEEDS HELP!!
will someone please point me in the direction of the path of MOST resistance??

i have a problem... and he wears a red t-shirt.

i find it interesting that my sister is always telling me "just be yourself", but what if yourself is someone who's incredibly neurotic??

i'd like to get into the habit of flossing regularly. is once a day enough? perhaps i should floss after every meal? i wonder what the dentist would say? well not my dentist because he's a lunatic. oh, that reminds me, it was about this time of year a couple years back that i got my wisdom teeth out. i should post a pic. its very scary. prepare yourself, what you're about it see is shocking and not suitable for the faint-hearted....

you know what i just realized?? i used to have this crazy superstition about january. i could think of something bad that happened in january for about 5 years straight. but you know what?? last year nothing bad happened!! so i guess that's done. i think its partly to do with making better decisions. yay, for making better decisions!! life is what you make it. good decisions or bad decisions, ultimately up to you.

oh i do believe in all the things you say
what comes is better than what came before

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's weird how a run of bad things happening makes you superstitious. for a while I was superstitious of leaving a place, because every place that I left had some sort of catastrophe right after I left.

actually, that's still true. you all better hope I stay in kingston until this thing wears off!

yelsel said...

well, i for one hope you stay for a long time. i liked having you come and hang out with me as i cleaned my room the other day. by the way... i got very little done after you left. i suck!

Anonymous said...

I tend to have the opposite effect on schools. The year after I graduated from each school I attended, major renovations were done to the buildings to expand or improve them.

I was always upset that I didn't get to enjoy the changes.

Anonymous said...

but it's totally true - like less than two days after I left Toronto to move to the arctic, there was that immense blackout.

and then right after I left the arctic, a man was murdered in my old village.. and there were little things happen when I would leave in a smaller way. it's kind of a proportional thing.

believe me, it's really eerie.

hey... wait a sec - does this mean you're checking your personal email at work again????

yelsel said...

well investigative reports... the answer is Yes & No. i'm actually just killing time while this cd i'm burning is complete and thought i'd check to see if some lovely people have posted a comment recently. but yes, i have been into my hotmail at work on occasion... HOWEVER its all a question of motive. and i only did it because i had to email someone for a specific reason, and not because i was bored or obsessive complusive like in the past. i hope that's ok with you. its ok by me and hey, i'm the one who comes up with these rules in the first place ;)

Anonymous said...

well I guess that puts me in my place!
hahaha
goo' fo' you!

yelsel said...

no no. thanks for keeping me accountable. seriously...

love ya

TEAM RICHKA said...

i wanted to mention i really like that some people do have beards and then sometimes they make the decision to not have a beard. there is a time for everything lesley - a time for good decisions and even a time for bad ones. flossing at least once a day would probably be a good one. getting your wisdom teeth out again probably bad.

yelsel said...

i had a beard once....

TEAM RICHKA said...

oh the humanity!