Tuesday, April 03, 2007

INDAS

i come to you today, asking for your assistance.
please give me your feedback...

which is easier to say:
honey & pekoe
or
pekoe & honey

5 comments:

devious said...

i think pekoe and honey.

lookey-listen:

a) pee-ko-ann'unny (one lurvely name or else a strange tickly illness)

OR

b) hunny-ann-peekoh (it's like a three-part name. Hunny Ann Pekoe, you get down here pronto!)

option a) seems to slip off the tongue much easier. also it makes more sense... tea with honey. honey with tea is something only certain exes do.

TEAM RICHKA said...

indas sounds very familiar...
oh memory lane...

dawna said...

"pekoe and honey" gets my vote too

Rachel said...

I know I'm being contrary, but I actually find honey and Pekoe easier to say.

yelsel said...

i find honey & pekoe easier to say. so far we're 2 for 2. i need more feedback...