there is no moral to my story. there's no lesson to learn or subliminal messages to decipher.
lately i've been finding that i wish i had black hair. all the surprising beauties seem to have black hair. raven-hair seems so much more exotic and mysterious than what i've got.
in tonight's episode of "lesley goes to the movies" i saw the band's visit. it was the quirky tale of an egyptian police band who goes to play in israel (and get lost). it had a black-haired woman in it, which is perhaps partly why i'm lamenting my bland brown. i realize i could colour my hair but it's just not the same, my hair doesn't have enough body to make the right impact.
somebody's cat was barfing a lot in the night. it made me not want to get up this morning for fear of stepping in it. that's it, i blame her. it's the cat's fault that i was late for work this morning :p
i'm putting together the pieces, which is difficult because some of them are missing.
you guys don't seem as compelled to comment as much as before. that's interesting to me. especially since several of you will comment to me in real life or via email. hmm. interesting indeed.
p.s. i am a bad person
it seems farther than ever before.
6 comments:
We're all bad people. And we probably all wish for different hair colours. I personally would prefer to be a red head.
I think you have GREAT hair. I'm sorry if I've never actually told you that before. Long, silky, healthy looking and perfectly matching your skin tone and eye colour.
I also would like to have red hair bangs maybe but, they're just not me.
Michelle
you'd suit red hair rach. AND your hair is thick enough to pull off black, where mine is not.
thanks michelle! that's so kind of you, no one has ever told me that before. except for my hairdresser, but someone insulted my hair shortly there after which kind of canceled out her compliment. i agree, it does match my skin tone perfectly, that's why i've never permanently coloured my hair (only wash out) because i can't commit myself to something that makes me look jaundice.
you want just red bangs?? i actually think you could pull off red as well, you have a fair complextion. although, your blond is so quintensentially michelle :)
i try to oonly email comments, aka to melinda. i only comment stupid silly comments on melinda's blog because i like being stupid and silly in public.
i also only read like 3 blogs. 1 regularly. wait none really regularly...
jade, you are crazy. HEY add me on facebook!
I did have red hair at one time. That was before I developed a paranoia about toxic slime on my scalp and was back in the day when I had time to keep up with my roots. I liked having red hair. People were friendlier to me - especially women. Plus, it looked good. I could never pull off black hair (although I contemplated it many years ago). I would look completely ill.
Post a Comment