Monday, April 04, 2016

blasé

i think my iron levels are really low. I've been really weak lately and have shortness of breath. it only really occurred to me that I should be mindful to eat iron rich foods to address it. so I had a double yolked hard boild egg this morning. my dad gets these double yolked eggs and thinks they're the best. he was given extra this month, so he gave some to us. I have to admit, I don't really see what's so special about them. they complicate baking, etc. but I suppose the two yolks will be good for me today. i'm also rather puzzled about how they get produced.

in addition to feeling weak and tired, i'm feeling a bit emotionally low. i'm feeling lonely and a bit disconnected from friends. I know this happens every once and a while, and I shouldn't be alarmed, but I hope to have a meaningful connection soon.

i was pretty disappointed to wake up to see a layer of snow on the ground this morning. when eamon got up later he said "it snowed? stop it snow!". my feelings exactly. we got our snow tires off last week, and there was a noticeable difference driving on the snowy roads this morning. even the light layer of snow made the roads slick.

No comments: