I'm on the train heading up to Toronto for a few days. listening to my iPod and looking out the window. it's nice, but I miss my b and eamon. but I'll enjoy this sojourn of independence. it reminds me of my single days. my headspace has more breathing room. I honestly can't tell you the last time I just sat and listened to my iPod. probably my last business trip to Phoenix in 2013. funny how being alone feels like a lighter, less complicated version of myself. perhaps funny because it never felt that way before, when I was single.
I hope I enjoy these days away. it's nice to have a break from my work routine. I hope everything with this conference goes well. I'm not a confident event planner, but I think I remembered everything. I'm also meeting my new boss. not exactly sure what my hopes are for that, other than hoping it doesn't go badly.
just leaving cobourg now. just over an hour left.
Sent from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment