Thursday, March 02, 2006

lrig radnelac

If I am lost for a day; try and find me
But if I don't come back, then I won't look behind me
All of the things that I thought were so easy just got harder and harder each day
Calendar girl whos in love with the world
Stay alive
Calendar Girl whos in love with the world
Stay alive
I dreamed I was dying; as I so often do
And when I awoke I was sure it was true
I ran to the window; threw my head to the sky
And said "whoever is up there, please don't let me die!"
The pages keep turning, I'll mark off each day with a cross
And I'll laugh about all that we've lost
Calendar Girl who is lost to the world
Stay Alive
Calendar Girl who is lost to the world
Stay Alive
January. February. March. April. May. I'm alive
June. July. August. September. October. I'm alive
November. December. all through the winter, I'm alive
I'm alive

7 comments:

TEAM RICHKA said...

i see nuns.

yelsel said...

i haven't a clue that that means.

i feel none.

TEAM RICHKA said...

your calendar?

yelsel said...

i miss that calender...

Anonymous said...

that's such a good song! did they play it at the concert? what did they open with?

yelsel said...

oh crap, what did they open with?? ummm, can't remember right now. does anyone else know??

and yes, they did play calendar girl. the guy beside me was singing along and that really surprised me.

yelsel said...

oooh, i think they opened with "set yourself on fire"...