Monday, December 29, 2008

rambo

well. my paper macheing is coming along VERY nicely. i talked to garry yesterday and he gave me some good tips. i'm very pleased with it's progress. it's drying nicely. i look forward to applying another coat of paper-strips tomorrow.

as beckie and i sat in the goat today she told me very firmly that she does NOT believe that i'm introverted. she made a few good points, and perhaps i'm not as introverted as i thought i was. so i did an online myers-briggs test and this was the results: ENFJ (extrovert 33, intuitive 25, feeling 62, judging 56) which means.... i am: moderately expressed extrovert, moderately expressed intuitive personality, distinctively expressed feeling personality, moderately expressed judging personality. so that's interesting. my favourite question was "you find it difficult to speak loudly: yes or no" – this was extra funny after spending the evening with beck who chronically tells me that i'm talking too loud.

it's great having beck staying with me again. i love grilling her with questions at the goat, ordering tata's pizza and chilling out around the pad. i suppose that statement alone is another spotlight on my nature as a closeted extrovert. i have a sneaking suspicion that i live alone not because i need alone time but because i feel a strong desire to not be controled by external forces. honestly, i'm still shaking off a child's lifetime of being bossed around by a very dominent personality.

i'm certain being in the sauna at the Y today helped my cold. i suggest it.

God gives us hope
but we still fear.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm INFJ. But I am pretty borderline on the I and the N. I'm a pretty strong F and about as J as they come.

I love personality tests!

devious said...

hahaha... i so was not reading your blog while i was staying with you!! hilarious! :P i was INFP, right? but really borderline on the I and the F. yep. i'm totally borderline.

sorry for nagging you about your volume... :D