i was just out for dinner with the joanna and the butlers to celebrate joanna's graduation. they gave me strict instructions on what could NOT be discussed from our time together. it was very fun. we went to copper penny and you know how i feel about the copper penny. i'm stuffed.
they all came over before hand to see my place and all heartly approved. i love that sarah gave me a t-shirt that says "randall" on the back as a house-warming gift. hahahaha. i'm wearing it right now. it fits great! sarah can pick my size out better than i can. i like how it looks, especially the way it fits around my shoulders, oddly enough. i'm going to wear it on friday on our girls-night to the movies. i love this shirt, thanks sarah/tara/paul (thumbs up!!)
i read something today in my book that i thought was really funny so i thought i'd share it with you. "i had never really thought about wrists before, but suddenly these seemed like the most beautiful wrists i had ever seen, such strong wrists, such manly wrists, such brave wrists, such wondrous wrists." hahahhaha "brave wrists" hahaha.
sometimes i just want to start a sentence with "ok, here's what i think" and then give a big spiel about some well thought-out and logical opinion that i've acquired and by doing so enlighten the reader/listener/what-have-you. but really, my life is pretty straight forward right now. not feeling confused. not feeling *blank*. although there was one thing on my mind earlier today that i got off my chest in an email to april, which i must admit was quite logical but still most-likely flawed in some way. i don't know, i'm such a thinker that when i don' t have something to think about i apparently think about thinking about things. bizarre. i dunno, do you have a big cosmic dilemia i can help you out with? oh except for 'what country should i move to?' because i can't come up with an answer on that one. anything else?
people are strange all around me,
but you're not strange.
12 comments:
I love that quote! It's funny because after my first date with Jason I actually went home and wrote about how beautiful his wrists were in my journal! I'd never noticed wrists before either. But part of our date had involved piano playing and I couldn't help but notice how lovely his wrists looked as he played.
hahaha, rach that's so adorable! i love when girls refer to men as beautiful. its a really huge compliment. i myself have only ever referred to a man as beautiful twice in my life. actually, let me rephrase that, i have only referred to 2 men as beautiful in my life. and i said it repeatedly.
i know a very beautiful man. alas, he isn't truly aware of his great beauty.
those are the best kind :)
If by "beautiful", you mean "non-masculine" and "not appearing capable of supporting much weight" (two completely unrelated thoughts, by the way...), then I would agree that my wrists are indeed beautiful.
So... thanks!
Heavy Handedly,
Jason
now are you saying that you disagree with rachel's admiration of your wrists? or are you insulted by the label "beautiful"? i know matt used to make fun of me for calling the-unusually-beautiful-guy "unusually beautiful".
now, did you know that rach felt this way about your hand-hinges? interesting that you can discover something new even after 9 years of marriage.
I just think it's a very lucky break for me that I managed to marry the one person in the world who would find my wrists "beautiful".
you are a lucky man indeed :)
I have to admit, Jase, your wrists are not overly masculine. Thankfully "masculine wrists" was never on my list of requirements in a potential mate. I really do love your wrists! They're BEAUTIFUL!!
:) its true, sometimes we do put odd things on our lists.
too cute.
Yay! I'm not sure about Jason's wrists (although undoubtedly they are quite beautiful!) but I love that you love your t-shirt. It was perfectly you.
randall...
beckie thought it said "randy". i thought "oh my!!". heeheehee
Post a Comment