i've named it the mojo-mobile. not to be confused with "mofo". and i've put one of my apple stickers on the back bumper. i've been saving those stickers since i got my computer for something cool enough to be worthy of them. i wanted to use the stickers that came with my first mac that were of the original apple symbol, but i didn't want people to confuse it with another rainbow symbol often used on car bumpers.
i went strawberry picking this evening with shannon, rhonda, isaac and rhonda's mom 'dot'. shannon and i'd never been strawberry picking before. it was great. the strawberries were so juicy and ripe. they just smush and melt in your mouth. delightful :) it was really fun and exciting (in it's own way). now i have 2 lbs of strawberries in my fridge and i'm allergic to them so i can't eat many at a time. i think i'll take an allergy pill then gorge myself tomorrow :p
she's my safety-net. i don't know what i'll do with out her. or what'll happen over the next couple of months. but i won't be afraid.
don't you worry it'll all work out.
she's my safety-net. i don't know what i'll do with out her. or what'll happen over the next couple of months. but i won't be afraid.
don't you worry it'll all work out.
8 comments:
hmm. i have two macs and no apple stickers. but i say you've chose a very worthy place to stick one!
really?? because i even got small stickers with my ipod! if you still have the stuff that came with them you should dig around, they're just loosely in with the rest of the papers.
wow!!! your truck is so red!! and everything is so green!!! colour overload!
Nice new car!
thank you thank you.
the colours are so saturated because it's early in the morning. photos are always best taken at dawn. at work i prefer train photos taken in the a.m. - they're so much more vivid
I have no idea how I missed this as I was WAITING for the post so I would know when I walk down your street if I see you or not :) Sometimes bloglines is not perfect. But it was pretty devious to skip the one I wanted to read!
ya, that's really strange aphra! i was very confused about what you were talking about, because it thought i'd covered the topic of my new car pretty thoroughly :)
crazy bloglines. people who read in bloglines are very sneaky ;) because they don't show up in my site meter :(
well, they don't show up until they land in the blog to comment :)
Post a Comment